Saturday, November 13, 2010

Crawling thru data...

I started gathering family history data in 1980.  I have tons of data and sources, nearly 8000 records.  The Atlanta Family History Expo hyped me up and caused me to remember some "rules of the game" that I learned years ago, and that I have pushed to the back of my file box.  I am repenting!  I will be more focused!  I will be more organized!  Nevertheless, I will reply "NO" more often.

My purpose for this work is to introduce and to create pathways for the next generation to love, respect, and honor those who came before us.  I am not naive enough to think that everything my ancestors did was done for us.  However, some of it was, even a small bit of their life choices were for me and the next generation...and for that I find joy.

I am happy to have met everyone and I hope to see you again soon, working permitting.
Many thanks and much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment